To help achieve our ambitions and remain a financially viable club we are keen to secure main and major sponsors who share our aspirations for promoting rugby and supporting the local community.
This is essential given the costs associated with providing kit, training, development, facilities, physio support and associated logistics to all our teams across all ages and maintaining the club house, the focal point for all teams and their opponents.
Sponsorship packages can be tailored to meet individual or business preferences and will include the following key options:
£1K CLUB - KEY SPONSOR (£1k + VAT)
- Name & Company logo in Programme & Handbook
- Name & link on Bulls website - regular web site "hits" feedback
- Collective announcement at all home games
- Sponsors Logo board displayed in International Bar for the season
- 1 match day sponsorship for 10 including discounted drinks tickets
- Free entry to all home matches with pre & post match refreshment
- Sponsors only match day event with lunch & speaker
- Potential sponsorsguest day event ready for next season
- Guaranteed allocation of 1 match ticket for each six nations home game and priority consideration for extra allocation
- 30 personalised complimentary drink tickets valid for season
- First refusal on tables for Annual "Ball" event
- Invitations to special "sponsor only" events
- £100 reduction next season for each contracted new sponsor introduced.
MAJOR SPONSOR (£2k + VAT and above)
As the 1k club but:
- Guaranteed allocation of 2 home 6 Nations match tickets
- Additional personalised complimentary drink tickets
- Matchday sponsorship up to 20 guests.
- Sponsors logo on team shirt.
- Courtesy seat for Sponsor & guest at Annual Ball event
- Pitch side banner of standard size provided by club
- Individually tailored business preferences
We are extremely pleased to welcome any new sponsors to the club and are always prepared to look at the basic sponsorship package and tailor it to your specific requirements if that is your wish. Sponsorship packages above can be paid for by quarterly standing order if preferred at no additional cost. Sponsorship can offset some company tax liabilities and sponsors are urged to seek advice from their financial advisors.
MATCH DAY SPONSOR
As a Match Day sponsor you and your guests will receive a warm welcome to the club for pre and post match refreshments in our sponsors lounge. You will receive a copy of the match day programme which will include your corporate identity, for each of the group and entitles them to free entry to the game. As a match day sponsor you will also be given the opportunity to purchase tickets for rugby internationals subject to availability with priority allocation dependent on sponsorship package taken.
Match day sponsorship packages can be designed to meet your specific needs and can if required be adapted to include other activities e.g. pre game round of golf. Basic matchday sponsor packages start at £15 per person inclusive of VAT. Parties of 8 or more are also given the opportunity to purchase discounted drinks vouchers valid for the match day.
To reserve Match Day Sponsorship please contact:
Denise Davies: 07788 234548 or
Dave Bowen: 07860 801929
1st XV position Sponsor
£50 inclusive of VAT will sponsor a position (shirt number) for the season ensuring that the sponsor's name is displayed for the season on the team boards in the International & President bars. If the shirt wearer scores a try during the game or is named "Man of the Match" then the player and sponsor will receive a complimentary drink in the club after the game. Players will be encouraged to meet with the position sponsor after each game to share their impressions of the game. £150 inclusive of VAT will sponsor the entire replacements bench for the season.
A colour advertisement in the season long programme will not only ensure the company is advertised in the programme at each home game, but the company logo will be included on an advertisers gallery on the Bulls website for the whole season thereby giving maximum exposure to their business.
Advertisement costs are:
- ¼ Page £ 60+VAT
- ½ Page £ 90+VAT
- Full Page £120+ VAT
£250 + VATper banner provided by you will ensure that your business will be on display at each home game for the season. Guidelines and approved suppliers information is available on request.
The Bulls have to rely heavily on sponsorship, for without our loyal and generous sponsors we would not be able field the quality team that has made us the premier side in Mid Wales. Sponsorship pledges above however attract VAT, from which we cannot escape, and VAT receipts will be provided