To help achieve our ambitions and remain a financially viable club we are keen to secure main and major sponsors who share our aspirations for promoting rugby and supporting the local community.
This is essential given the costs associated with providing kit, training, development, facilities, physio support and associated logistics to all our teams across all ages and maintaining the club house, the focal point for all teams and their opponents.
Sponsorship packages can be tailored to meet individual or business preferences and will include the following key options:
£1K CLUB - KEY SPONSOR (£1k + VAT)
- Name & Company logo in Programme & Handbook
- Name & link on Bulls website - regular web site "hits" feedback
- Collective announcement at all home games
- Sponsors Logo board displayed in International Bar for the season
- 1 match day sponsorship for 10 including discounted drinks tickets
- Choice of shirt/polo with season sponsor logo on breast
- Free entry to all home matches with pre & post match refreshment
- Sponsors only match day event with dinner & speaker
- Potential sponsors guest day event ready for next season
- Guaranteed allocation of 1 match ticket for each six nations home game and priority consideration for extra allocation
- 30 personalised complimentary drink tickets valid for season.
- First refusal on tables for Annual "Ball" event on 10/12/2016.
- Off season golf day (FoC for sponsor) - 09/07/2016
- Sponsors Clay Pigeon Shoot - 18/03/2017
- £100 reduction next season for each contracted new sponsor introduced.
MAJOR SPONSOR (£2k + VAT and above)
As the 1k club but:
- Guaranteed allocation of 2 home 6 Nations match tickets
- Additional personalised complimentary drink tickets
- Matchday sponsorship up to 20 guests.
- Sponsors logo on team shirt.
- Courtesy seat for Sponsor & guest at Annual Ball on 10/12/2016
- Off season golf day FoC for sponsor & 3 guests - 09/07/2016
- Pitch side banner of standard size provided by club
- Individually tailored business preferences
We are extremely pleased to welcome any new sponsors to the club and are always prepared to look at the basic sponsorship package and tailor it to your specific requirements if that is your wish. Sponsorship packages above can be paid for by quarterly standing order if preferred at no additional cost. Sponsorship can offset some company tax liabilities and sponsors are urged to seek advice from their financial advisors.
MATCH DAY SPONSOR
As a Match Day sponsor you and your guests will receive a warm welcome to the club for pre and post match refreshments in our sponsors lounge. You will receive a copy of the match day programme which will include your corporate identity, for each of the group and entitles them to free entry to the game. As a match day sponsor you will also be given the opportunity to purchase tickets for rugby internationals subject to availability with priority allocation dependent on sponsorship package taken.
Match day sponsorship packages can be designed to meet your specific needs and can if required be adapted to include other activities e.g. pre game round of golf. Basic matchday sponsor packages start at £15 per person inclusive of VAT. Parties of 8 or more are also given the opportunity to purchase discounted drinks vouchers valid for the match day.
To book Match Day Sponsorship please contact:
Sue Parry: 07977 913 756 | Suecilmery@gmail.com
or Denise Davies: 07788 234 548